Monday, October 12, 2009

Tantalus

In Greek mythology, Tantalus was a fellow who upset the Gods. In punishment, they placed him eternally in a pool of cool water that drained instantly whenever he tried to drink. They also placed grapes above his head that moved just beyond his reach when he tried to eat. I felt like that this week. I had problems connecting to the internet and despite all the wonderful technologies that surround us, I was left hungry and thirsty, and really quite frustrated.

I am getting this up late, but I do really hope some of you have time to take a look and comment on it. I've set my topic about helping students who may have trouble connecting to the internet reliable or at all and asking for suggestions to help those students so the technology around us does not actually become a hindrance and frustration instead of a great tool and exciting opportunity.

Please try to take a look at my voice thread if you have an opportunity.

http://voicethread.com/share/661981/

No comments:

Post a Comment